FAI Anti-Doping Rules & Procedures
Acknowledge and Agreement
I, as a member of_______________________________________ (NAC/Country/Team) and a participant in the 2019 FAI World Championship for Aerobatic Model Aircraft (Class F3A), hereby acknowledge and agree as follows :
- I have had an opportunity to review the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures.
- I consent and agree to comply with and be bound by all of the provisions of the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures, including but not limited to, all amendments to the Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures and all International Standards incorporated in the Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures.
- I acknowledge and agree that National Airsport Controls and FAI have jurisdiction to impose sanctions as provided in the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures.
- I also acknowledge and agree that any dispute arising out of a decision made pursuant to the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures, after exhaustion of the process expressly provided for in the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures, may be appealed exclusively as provided in Article 13 of the FAI Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures to an appellate body for final and binding arbitration, which in the case of International Level Athletes is the Court of Arbitration of Sport.
- I acknowledge and agree that the decision of the arbitral appellate body referenced above shall be final and enforceable, and that I will not bring any claim, arbitration, lawsuit or litigation in any other court or tribunal.
- I have read, and understand this Acknowledgement and Agreement.
Print Name (Last Name, First Name) Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year)
Please return this form before May 30, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org